The Radyne Spring Wire IT Line is designed to harden & temper spring wire using the highly efficient technology of induction heating. This line is mainly used to process spring wire that will subsequently be “cold coiled” into products such as automotive suspension springs, motorcycle suspension springs, garage door springs, and general mechanical springs.
The Spring Wire IT Line is capable of handling wire diameters from 7mm to 17mm with production rates upwards of 3000kg/hour.
Optional equipment can include an in-line drawing block.
- Radyne guarantees that dimensional distortion, surface finish, defects, UTS, and consistency remain within customer specifications
- Efficient, controllable, and repeatable
- Minimal fumes and almost zero exhaust gases
- hot water washing system without detergents
- Water quench system without polymers or oils
- Designed to process high carbon spring steels such as SAE9254 and equivalents, typical finished properties are tensile strengths of 2000MP with ductility of more than 40% ROA.
|Minimum Diameter||7mm as Standard|
|Maximum Diameter||17mm as Standard|
|Production Rate Options||1.5 T / 2T or 3T per hour with Continuous Production|