Radyne’s Multi-Up Tube Brazing System delivers multiple brazed parts in a fraction of the time of traditional brazing approaches. Unique features of this brazing system are: quick, repeatable brazing processes designed into the machine, uniform heating across a multi-up process, integrated recipe editing and storage, along with quenching for each part resulting in significant efficiency improvement. The Tube Brazing System is equipped with a programmable timed delay quench and water control for safe operator unloads.
The system is powered by a State of the Art Radyne 75TFD Digital Induction Power Supply with an external transfer switch. What makes this combination special is that it allows power to be routed to one of two fixture setups at the left or the right side of the unit, effectively doubling throughput when manned by two operators each loading and unloading in an interleaved fashion. The system is controlled by a touchscreen HMI in front of the system. The HMI allows the user to select edit, select recipes for auto mode or to use manual mode for development of new processes.
- Brazes up to 10 parts at once
- Transfer switch interleaving power for brazing to maximize productivity
- Controlled quench
- Quick disconnect coil interchange
- Unique, Flexible Magnetic Tooling for Super-fast, simple setup and extraction
- Suitable for brazing, hardening and tempering heat treat, and scanning operations.
- Optional Software for Quality Assurance traceability
- Ethernet for optional energy and process tracking.
|Tube Brazing Systems|
|Temp Range||Ambient 70 F [21 C] – 2192 F [1200 C]|
|Power Output||25-75 kW|
|Frequency Range||20-80 kHz|
|Max Duty Cycle||100%|