Industrial Food, Beverage, Chemical, Pharmaceutical processing
Radyne Corporation produces a variety of industrial heating equipment for Food and Beverage, Chemical and Pharmaceutical processing applications. From Vats of soup to Vessels of beer, Tubes, Pipes, Conveyors, Forms, and Molds. Rapid and responsive, precise, safe, and flexible induction heating provides the ideal heating solution for many industrial food and beverage processing applications.
Gasification, vaporization, steam generation, liquid, slurry, and other applications are ideal for induction heating. See Susceptor Heating.
Induction and Dielectric Radio Frequency Processing in the Food Industry
Induction and dielectric heating are simple, precise methods of heating in common use in the food and beverage industries. These support a wide range of applications such as Post bake drying and moisture control.
- Preheating of dough and cake mixes.
- Rapid heating of tube-fed or conveyor fed products for both pre-cook and pasteurization/sterilization requirements.
- Reduces Checking – uneven stresses in the product are eliminated as a result of evening the product moisture profile
- Product Color Control – in the RF process, allows color and moisture control to be separated
- Energy Savings – unlike conventional equipment the efficiency of the high-frequency oven is only marginally reduced at low moisture levels
- Avoids Pollution – there are no byproducts of combustion
- Increased Production – throughput of a typical oven line can be increased by as much as 50% on certain products without an increase in overall plant length.
- Floor Space Savings – efficient heat transfer results in faster product transfer and reduced oven length
- Rapid Heating – of doughs and other Food Product
- Improves Efficiency – of conventional oven lines
- Automatically Compensates – for variations in product moisture
- Automatically profiles for uniform moisture content
- Eliminates Centre Bone – increases shelf life
- Optional Sanitized stainless steel Equipment rated for wash down
- Applicator systems available to accommodate the processing of monolayer, and beds of products
- Integrated generator cooling system
- Various conveyor bands to suit a range of processes, which meet hygiene standards including F.D.A. (USA)
- PLC control with fault diagnostics
- Integrated systems for centralized overall plant control
- Belt washer system to avoid flavor contamination
- Automatic product leveling device for the bed height control Conveyor systems