Radyne delivers induction and resistance heating systems for a variety of industrial food processing applications from soup to nuts. For dielectric heating systems, Radyne provides Strayfield Radio Frequency Systems. Call us to discuss your application today.
Radyne is the authorized Sales and Service agent for Strayfield for the North American Food Processing Industry.
Radio Frequency Processing in the Food Industry
Radio Frequency Drying is a simple precise process and is in common use in the food industry with proven processes available for a wide range of applications such as Post bake drying and moisture control.
- Preheating of dough and cake mixes.
- Rapid heating of tube fed products for both pre-cook and pasteurization/sterilization requirements.
- Reduces Checking - uneven stresses in the product are eliminated as a result of evening the product moisture profile
- Product Colour Control - in the RF process, allows colour and moisture control to be separated
- Energy Savings - unlike conventional equipment the efficiency of the high frequency oven is only marginally reduced at low moisture levels
- Avoids Pollution - there are no bi-products of combustion
- Increased Production - throughput of a typical oven line can be increased by as much as 50% on certain products without an increase in overall plant length.
- Floor Space Savings - efficient heat transfer results in faster product transfer and reduced oven length
- Rapid and Even Heating - of doughs
- Improves Efficiency - of conventional baking lines
- Automatically Compensates - for variations in product moisture
- Automatically profiles for uniform moisture content
- Eliminates Centre Bone - increases shelf life
- Sanitized ovens produced from stainless steel
- Stainless steel fabrication of both generator and conveyor assembly available as an option.
- Fully screened generator/oven available to comply with current emission regulations (including EN55011 and FCC title 47 part18)
- Complies with health and safety requirements (including OSHA29CFR 1910.97, ANSI/IEEE C95.1-1992 AND UK NRPB guidelines)
- Applicator systems available to accommodate the processing of monolayer, and beds of products
- Integrated generator cooling system
- Various conveyor bands to suit a range of processes, which meet hygiene standards including F.D.A. (USA)
- PLC control with fault diagnostics
- Integrated systems for centralized overall plant control
- High speed arc detection unit
- Belt washer system to avoid flavour contamination
- Automatic product levelling device for the bed height control Conveyor systems
Call us at 1-800-236-8360
in the U.S. or 1-414-481-8360
from anywhere else in the world