Radyne Open Engineering and Technical Staff Positions
Project Engineer - Electrical and Controls Engineering
Description of work:
- Will support the Engineering Manager in the design and specification of Electrical Components, power and control for our Induction Heating Systems Business.
- Will Design, Specify and Configure Electromagnetic Components, Transformers, Chokes, Inductive Loads
- Will learn how to specify and configure our power supplies 3KW-2MW 60-27MHz for release to manufacturing.
- Will learn how to specify and configure control systems for our product lines.
- Will learn how to specify and configure actuator and motor drives packages.
- Will design new control systems for custom and new products.
- Will ensure that project deadlines are met on budget.
- Will supervise and select contractors and vendors.
- Will ensure that the electrical performance, safety and reliability of our systems is best in class.
- BSEE required, MSEE a plus, PE a plus
- 5 to 10 years design and test of power electronic and control systems.
- Experience managing projects on time and on budget.
- Must be able to convey technical vision clearly and simply to customers and management.
- Knowledge of transformer design a must
- Knowledge of controls a must
- Knowledge of NEC standards a plus
- Must have good technical writing and oral communication skills.
- Experience with high power systems a plus
- Experience using Autocad and Mathcad a plus
submit your resume to email@example.com